An overdraft is the ideal way to manage your cash flow. It is a loan linked to your Business Current account that allows you to use as much as you need up to your limit.
What does it offer me?
- Temporary cash flow
- Helps meet short-term working capital needs
- Cash is available when you need it
- You only pay interest on the amount you use, not on the full amount at which your limit is set (saving you interest)
- Fluctuating interest rate, linked to our base rate.
What do I need to apply?
- We will look at the financial position of your business
- We will look at your business environment
- Check the management expertise in your business,
- Check your personal and your business’ credit record
- We will look at the security or collateral you are able offer.