Personal or Family Medical Insurance
Medical insurance provides payment of medical expenses arising out of accident or disease for the individual and/or their family and also extended to include their parents/parents-in-law.
The cover provides for inpatient benefits (where the individual is hospitalized inclusive of maternity) or outpatient (where the individual accesses consultation services and drugs inclusive of optical and dental care).
The cover includes the following benefits: -
- Inpatient benefits of up to Kes. 10 million
- Outpatient benefits of up to Kes. 300,000
- Benefit inclusive of Wellness package
- Cover available for the remainder of ones’ life
- Cover available for individuals aged 50 years and thus unique to self-employed and retired individuals
International cover options under BUPA and Aetna are also available.