Private Motor Insurance
Provides protection against accidental loss or damage to your private motor vehicles (including the standard accessories and spare parts), as well as cover against legal liability for third party property damage or personal bodily injury and legal liability arising out of use of motor vehicles owned and or operated by you and your family.
The following optional extensions can be added to your private vehicle insurance package:
- Car hire - Provides your business with a rental vehicle for up to 20 days if any of your vehicles are stolen, hijacked or undergoing repairs after an accident.
- Loan Repayment - Provides you with the loan repayments for up to 3 months if any of your vehicles are stolen or undergoing repaired after an accident.
- Non-standard accessories - This product will cover vehicle accessories to include non-factory fitted items such as canopies, tow bars or any, body alterations.
- Sound Equipment - If any of your private vehicles have non-standard, factory-fitted sound equipment installed, this extension will make sure you are covered in case of any damage or loss of speakers, sub-woofers, amplifiers or any other sound equipment that are not already included in the value of your vehicle.
- Road Rescue - covers you for accident recovery, towing, battery boost, flat tire, fuel, lockout, off road recovery and vehicle accident claim documentation services.
- Political Violence & Terrorism - extends your coverage against loss or damage as a result political violence and terrorism activities
- Excess Protector - covers the standard excess payable against all claims as a result or loss or damage.