Local Purchase Order - Contract Finance
Banking facilities offered to a supplier to enable them to meet a supply order from a known and acceptable buyer. Banking facilities refer to advances, guarantees and letters of credit, as the situation may demand. We will deal with suppliers who meet certain performance criteria and buyers who meet our accepted risk profile.
What does it offer me?
- Enables suppliers to fill orders without giving security
- Finance of up to 80% of the cost of items to be supplied
- Competitive interest rate
- Quick approval process
Maximum period of 180 days, depending on the term of the LPO.
What do I need to apply?
- Hold an account with us
- Have an LPO from the government, parastatal or reputable company
- Pro forma invoice or quotation for items bought from the supplier.