In our continuing efforts to serve our clients better, we have now introduced Enterprise Direct where our team of dedicated business bankers are just a call away. This is a unique offering that provides you with simple convenient access to engage a Business Banker on your Business Needs while you run your business. Enterprise Direct is available from Monday to Friday, 08:00am to 05:00pm .
How and when can I access Enterprise Direct
Enterprise clients can access Enterprise Direct via telephone or email.
Telephone: +254 711 068448/+254 20 3268448
Email: [email protected]
What can I do at Enterprise Direct
You can receive the full suite of business banking services through Enterprise Direct furthermore you will now benefit from additional interaction with A Business Banker who will proactively contact you to engage on understanding your business needs
Who qualifies to use Enterprise Direct
All Stanbic Enterprise banking clients have access to Enterprise Direct
Are my details safe when I use Enterprise Direct
The Business Bankers at Enterprise Direct are professionals and are guided by the same rules that guide your interaction with a Business Banker in the Branch. The same protected systems used in the branch are used by the Business Bankers at the Enterprise Direct. All your transactions are safe.
Manage & Grow Your Business
Business Bankers will:
- Provide advice on banking products suited to your needs
- Have meaningful and informed conversations around your businesses
- Give Start-Up advice and assistance
- Enable you to start, manage and grow your business with a reliable partner.
- Collectively, these benefits will result in an overall increase in a better experience for you, with improved service delivery and greater efficiency.
SMEconnect is able to assist you with the following:
- Balance enquiries, pricing information, product information
- General information help with Bank Statements, Loans ,Payments and Deposits
- New accounts
- New Services: ATM Cards, Internet Banking, SMS Notifications, etc.
- International payments information and guidance
- Reactivation of accounts, Account transaction information
- Cheque book inquiry
- Calculation of interest / service fees, Debit order disputes
- Certificate of balance / bank charges, Reversal of fees debited wrongly