Business Revolving Credit
A revolving line of credit is an unsecured loan that offers you continual revolving credit with immediate access to funds. Business revolving credit is an ongoing business loan where repayments are calculated for up to five years in equal monthly instalments.
What does it offer me?
- Your business can redraw on the loan up to the original loan amount
- The loan can be used to finance working capital and short-term expenditure where you prefer a set monthly repayment
- The loan can be used to purchase intermediate assets (assets with a medium lifespan) that do not fall within normal asset finance, for example, small equipment
- We offer competitive interest rates
- Loan term is between 36 and 60 months.
What do I need to apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.