Fixed deposit account
Our business fixed deposit account is an investment account that requires a fixed amount of money to be invested for a fixed period at a fixed rate of interest.
What does it offer me?
- No monthly management fee is charged, which means your savings do not get depleted by bank charges
- There is no maximum balance.
- Funds are available on maturity
- The deposit amount is fixed during the investment period
- The interest rate remains constant during the investment period, and is paid on maturity
- Fixed investment periods range from 30 days up to 5 years*.
- Available in local and foreign currency options
*5 years for local currency only
What do I need to apply?
- A minimum investment of KSh100,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details