Check out our promos and campaigns
Magical Skies Promo
Through our partnership with magical skies we have 4 Offers currently negotiated for Stanbic credit & debit card customers. Below are discounts negotiated for the respective offers which are cheaper than the market:
1. Safari Offer - Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge (Full Board) - 10% OFF( valid for sale until 31st March 2017 )
2. Beach Offer - Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort (Half Board) - 10% OFF( valid for sale until 31st March 2017 )
3. Flights Offer - Turkish Airlines - 10% OFF(valid for sale until 31st December 2017 )
4. Cruise Offer - MSC FANTASIA - 50% OFF ( valid for sale until 31st March 2017 )
British Airways Promo
Get up to 15 % discount on your British Airways flight when you use your Stanbic Bank Credit or Debit Card to purchase your ticket.
1. What is the British Airways and Stanbic Bank 15% discount promotion?
This offer has been made available by British Airways to Stanbic Bank cardholders ONLY and is valid for travel on flights that originate from Nairobi to any of the following destinations: United Kingdom, North America and Europe.
2. What is the discount?
The discount is 15% on the fare price.
3. Who qualifies for the discount?
All Stanbic Bank debit and credit card holders. As per the terms and conditions, payment must be made using either of the two cards (debit or credit) issued by Stanbic Bank
4. How do I get access to the 15% discount?
To book your flights from Nairobi between 1st January, 2017 and 31st December, 2017.The offer is valid for all travel from Nairobi as long as the outbound travel from Nairobi is taken on or before 31st December, 2017. The return date is subject to the validity of the ticket. British Airways tickets are valid for one year from the first date of travel. This discount DOES NOT apply to purchases that are not made on http://www.ba.com/travel/fx/public/ke/cugAliast595?source=CUG_qt595&eId=111042
5. Does the 15% cover the tax as well?
The 15% does not cover the tax. The 15% is ONLY discounted on the air fare.
6. Can I purchase an air ticket and enjoy the 15% discount if they are not based in Kenya?
Yes you can. However the trip must be on a British Airways flight originating from Nairobi to qualify for the 15% discount.
7. Can I apply for the discount now and use it later?
Yes, you can purchase the ticket on or before Sunday 31st December, 2017. The outbound travel must be on or before 31 December, 2017.
8. Can I get the discount if I’m purchasing the ticket for my family or a group of people?
Yes, the discount will be calculated per ticket and the group can be up to a maximum of 9 passengers in one booking.
9. Can I cancel the ticket?
Yes they can. However the ticket cancellation rules apply. Please refer to www.ba.com for more information.
10. When does the offer end?
The offer ends on 31st December, 2017
11. Is the purchase in Kes or Foreign currency?
British Airways fares are quoted in USD. Nonetheless, you can use either USD debit card; Kes debit card or credit card. The amount debited to your account will be in the currency of your account.
12. Who can I contact for any queries or issues that may occur during the booking?
Should there be an issue with the site during your booking process, please contact the British Airways call centre team on +254 20 3277400 or write to them on firstname.lastname@example.org. If the issue is with the card, please contact Stanbic Bank customer care on +254 20 3268 888/999, 0711 068 888 or 0732 113 888 or write to them on email@example.com.
13. Can I change my date of travel and how many times?
Yes, travel dates can be changed online. However fare rules apply. Visit www.ba.com for more information
14. Do I still earn points on the frequent flier account with this promotion?
Yes. You are still eligible to earn points on the BA frequent flier program as per the existing process.