Homes and Content Insurance

Gives protection to homeowners or tenants against damage or loss caused by impact, wind, hail, lightning, earthquake, flood, subsidence, as well as damage caused by fire or explosion and malicious damage.

The property is also covered against accidental damage to water, sewerage, gas, electricity and telephone connections between the building and the public supply or mains, power surge damage, burst or leaking water-supply systems and water pipes. The cover shall even pay for any fire extinguishing services in the event of a fire.

The cover includes the following add on options: -

  • Home Contents Insurance - In case of loss or damage to your household items (furniture, clothes, utensils, home entertainment units, kitchen appliances, artwork/paintings, books, curtains) caused by fire and perils or theft, it covers you for the full replacement value of your items.
  • All Risk Insurance - This includes items such as spectacles, cameras, watches, jewelry, cash in safe, notebooks, laptops, cellphones and any other portable equipment.
  • Golfer’s Insurance – this covers for loss or damage to you golfing equipment (clubs and bag) and 3rd party liability arising from third party property damage and bodily injury. The cover extends to include Hole-in-One benefit.
  • Owner/Occupier & Personal Liability Insurance – covers your personal liability for bodily injury to 3rd parties or property belonging to 3rd parties while within your home or compound.
  • Workmen Insurance (as per WIBA Act 2007) – covers your legal liability under the operating legislation in case of accidental death or bodily injury sustained by your employees in the course of duty. This cover extends to include Employer Liability Insurance
  • Pet Insurance – covers your pets (dogs, cats or horses) in case of accidental death or disease.
  • Loss of rent receivable – If your tenant is unable to occupy your rental property due to a covered loss, we cover you for the lost rent for up to 12 months.
  • Alternative accommodation - should your home become uninhabitable following a loss covered by your policy, the cover will reimburse the additional cost for alternative accommodation for you and your family for up to 12 months, or until your home is ready to be occupied, whichever is the shorter time.
  • Landscaping Coverage - this broad, flexible coverage is ideal for those with elaborate gardens
  • Rescue Services – this provides for emergency road ambulance services from your home



Online Banking

  • Rates & fees

  • Call me back

    First name * :
    Surname * :
    Contact number:
    Product of Interest: