Personal or Family Travel Insurance
The increase in international travel has meant that risks associated with it have grown. This coupled with the high cost of medical care abroad has made travel insurance vital for any traveler.
Travel Insurance provides 24 hours emergency and medical assistance anywhere in the world. You can enjoy easy and carefree international travel. It is also accepted by countries that require travel insurance before issuing visa.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy with Travel Insurance include:
- Travel Delay / Flight Cancellation - Financial Loss and / or expenses incurred if your trip is cancelled or delayed because of unavoidable circumstances.
- Medical and emergency expenses - Emergency medical, surgical or dental expenses incurred during travel; costs of returning home by Air Ambulance or other medically appropriate means; cos of return of mortal remains or repatriation or cost of funeral where death occurs.
- Hospital Allowance - Where the insured is hospitalized as a direct result of an accident or illness covered under this policy.
- Personal Accident - Losses resulting from an accident, injuries, loss of limbs, loss of sight and death.
- Passport - Cost incurred in obtaining travel documents after loss of your passport.
- Baggage - Total loss of baggage that has been checked in by an international airline. Cost of purchasing essential items after baggage has been delayed by an airline.
- Money - Loss of money accidentally or by theft while on your person, securely locked under your control or in a safety deposit box in a hotel or a bank.
- Personal Liability - Legal liability for accidental injury to third parties and / or accidental damage to their property.