Private Banking Credit Card
The privilege of holding a Private Banking Credit card is available to Kenyan residents who have an existing Stanbic Bank transactional account and earn a minimum gross salary of KSh450,000 a month. If you bank with another bank but are willing to open a transactional account with us and to channel your income through the account you may be considered.
What it offers you?
More convenient way to pay for goods and services without the risk of carrying cash
Your credit card has a Chip and PIN, which offers greater protection against fraud as it is harder to guess a PIN than to forge a signature
SMS Alerts – we send you an SMS after credit card transactions plus your available balance
You get up to 55 days’ credit on purchases. During this time, you do not incur any interest except on cash transactions.
Your credit card is accepted worldwide at any POS, ATM and website that accepts Visa/MasterCard payments
You can ask for additional/supplementary cards at no extra cost
Free overseas travel insurance – if you pay for your travel tickets with your Stanbic Bank credit card. The cover is valid for 90 days.
Fraud Protection- if you lose your card and it is used fraudulently, we will cover any purchases as long as you let us know that you lost your card and the transactions were not PIN authenticated.
No joining fee
Low cash advance fee at both our ATMs and other banks’ ATMs
- A transactional account with Stanbic Bank
- Proof of income (latest pay slip from your current employer)
- PIN certificate
- Proof of identification (national ID or passport)
- Proof of residence (for example, a utility bill or lease agreement)
- Salary has to be paid into the new account before your card application is processed (if you are moving to us from another bank).
- You can apply at any branch or Download the application form here. Take the completed form together with the supporting documents to your nearest branch.
If you have any questions, you can call us on +254 20 3268 888/999.