Pay as you Go
Pay As You Go is a current account that is refreshingly simple and transparent making it easy for you to manage your finances. The account does not attract any flat monthly fees as you are only charged when you transact on your account. It is easy to operate and is ideal for anyone who prefers to pay by transaction rather than pay a monthly package fee.
What does it offer me?
- No minimum balance
- Free Blue Visa Debit card
- ATM withdrawals charged at only Ksh35
- Free Visa point of sale and Internet transactions
- Free SMS alerts on selected transactions
- Free Internet banking services access from anywhere in the world
- Ability to make internal and interbank payments via Internet banking
- Ability to deposit funds via M-Pesa
- Access to all PesaPoint -linked ATMs
- Access to PureSave accounts
- A chequebook
- Access to lending facilities
- Access to credit card facilities
- Annual statement sent by mail
- Instant ledger fee of KSh40 for each transaction (plus transaction fees where applicable)
- Mobile banking linked to your account
No monthly charges.
What do I need to apply?
- ID or passport (original and copy)
- Two passport-size photos
- Proof of income, for example, pay slip or a current bank statement for at least one month
- Proof of physical address (for example, a utility bill or lease agreement)
- Minimum account opening balance of KSh1,000
- Introduction or reference letter from either your employer or an existing Stanbic Bank customer.
- KRA Pin required