Private Banking Current Account
You will enjoy transactional banking which will enable you do your payments through cheques, bank transfers, debit card payments, drafts or online transfers
What does it offer?
For a nominal fee, you will enjoy transactional banking which will enable you do your payments through cheques, bank transfers, debit card payments, drafts or online transfers. As a Private Banking customer you will be entitled to:-
- No minimum opening balance
- Minimum monthly service fee of Kes. 2,000
- No minimum Operating Balance
- Access to multiple accounts for both local and foreign currencies all under one fee
- Free monthly e-statements upon signing up
- Free ATM withdrawals at Stanbic Bank ATMs
- Free internet banking access from anywhere in the world
- Unlimited free cash handling for deposits
- Unlimited free cheque book per year
- Unlimited free bankers cheque per month
- Unlimited free branch counter withdrawals per month
- Automatic overdraft line at joining private banking
- Free salary credit
- Mobile banking linked to your account
- Free Platinum Debit card including secondary card if requested
- Access to a Platinum MasterCard credit card with no joining fee
- Free personal accident insurance (Kes. 1,000,000)*
- Free internal standing orders
- Dedicated Private banker 24/7 to assist you with your financial needs
- Banking suite and a single point of contact with the bank
- Access to offshore banking with Standard Bank - Isle of Man
- Preferential lending rates
- Access to Personal unsecured loans of up to Kes. 4 Million*
- Access to Home loans
- Access to Asset financing
- Preferential FX rates
- Quarterly newsletter and global markets information
- Remote banking that allows clients to transact by phone, fax or email to enhance hassle free banking
'Terms and conditions apply
What do I need to apply?
■ New customer to bring the below documents for account opening:-
- ID copy
- 1 Passport size photo
- Proof of residence (utility bill or lease agreement)
- 1 month latest payslip/current bank statement
- Existing customers to fill in the Secondary account application form Cavailable at the branch)
Accessing this Product
1. Complete the account opening form and sign the terms and conditions.
2. Provide the KYC documentation required.
3. Deposit the initial deposit as indicated above.
Fees and Charges
- Minimum opening balance as indicated above
- Minimum monthly service fee applicable as indicated above
For a complete list of our fees and charges, please refer to our Tariff Guide which is available in our branches.